Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Intro








I come from the originally small town of West Plains Missouri. I have three sisters and one brother. My childhood was spent living with my mother and my one sister Laura. In elementary school my sister I moved to Springfield with our Dad and his wife. Where the family grew over night. I then had one older sister and two younger siblings. A brother named Kyle and a baby sister named Clara!




My father is a tree arborist and tends to move for work so just two years later we all moved to Indiana where most of them still live now. When I was in high school my parents had another kid and her name is Katie. I absolutely love having all my sisters and my one brother and hate that we all live so far apart. The fighting, the yelling, the crying, and commotion = happiness!!




I graduated high school in a small town in Indiana and stuck around for a few months. I have been moving around everywhere and back and forth until about two years ago. I now live in Fordland and have been here the longest I have every been or done anything. My oldest sister Laura also lives here the rest of the family still lives in Indiana. I am a painter who like most people is hurting for work because economy so I have came to school to look for something more stable. Which is unfortunate because there is nothing I love more then waking up knowing I am going to do something that I love and have never had a bad thought about :( So if you ever need anything painted......


That is about all I can tell ya about my life all summed up!...... Other then that I love about anything and everything! Music is probably my favorite thing from classic rock to reggae. I also love to watch movies and a few TV shows. Waynes World is my all time favorite movie and I LOOOVE cartoons :) Animals are my other love! I have 2 dogs Waffles and Callie, 3 cats Girl, Belle and Lil Man. Helius is my bearded Dragon who is my lil buddy and last I have lots of cows who's names change often, but they are my pets and like to be treated as such!

No comments:

Post a Comment